We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We only collect the information that is required by us in the deployment of our services. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user (e.g. your e-mail address, name and telephone number) and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
How is your information used
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous commission to you.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Who has access to your information?
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. We will only process, disclose or share your personal data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 with regards to how your personal information is processed. These rights are:
- The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification if your personal information is incorrect.
- The right to erasure of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to how your personal information is used.
Jacob Roberts Interiors Ltd are fully GDPR compliant, and as such when you submit your enquiry or sign a contract for works to be carried out by us you acknowledge and provide your consent to the storage and use of your personal data for use to administer your enquiry. This data may be held on our database for up to 10 years. We will remove all data upon request as required by GDPR. To be notified of the data we hold for you or to request its removal please email email@example.com.